Thursday 30 July 2015

Day 190

[from Ashiteru! Hikikomori-san]

"We are here!" exclaimed Ilana. "We are here at beach!"

With excited giggles, Ilana raced down onto the beach, with Yuuichi following along behind her. "Don't run off too far," he called after her. "I don't want us to lose each other."

"I won't," Ilana called back. "I just go to changing room!"

Yuuichi followed Ilana in the direction of the beachside huts that were used for changing in and out of one's swimsuits. He and Ilana were already wearing their swimsuits underneath their regular clothing; all they needed to do was find an available hut each and then strip off. To make things interesting, they had each chosen their own swimsuits and had not been allowed to see each other's, so Yuuichi had no idea what Ilana would look like when she stepped out of the beach hut and vice versa.

Having secured his own beach hut, Yuuichi set about stripping off. His swimwear of choice was a simple set of black knee-high swimming trunks. Hanging his clothes up on the pegs provided, Yuuichi turned to the door and was suddenly struck by a pang of nervousness. He'd seen Ilana in various states of undress - he'd even seen her naked once or twice - but she'd never seen him wearing this little before. He glanced down at his scrawny build, and couldn't help wondering whether Ilana would think less of him when she saw his skinny physique. He knew, deep down, that she loved him for more than just his appearance, but he still couldn't shake the anxiety.

After a moment or two of hesitation, Yuuichi finally decided that, regardless of the outcome, he couldn't back out now. He and Ilana had come all this way, and she would be intensely disappointed if he decided at the last minute that he couldn't go out in just his swimsuit. He places his hand on the door handle and, with a deep breath, stepped out into the warm summer air.

Looking around, it didn't seem as though Ilana had emerged from her hut yet. However, the reason for this soon became apparent, as her voice drifted out of the adjacent hut. "That you, Yuuichi?" she called out.

"Yeah," said Yuuichi.

"I already in swimsuit," said Ilana, "but I waited for you to come out, so I could make big entrance. I come out now, okay?"

"Uhh… okay," said Yuuichi.

The door to the beach hut slowly opened, and Yuuichi caught sight of Ilana in her swimsuit for the first time. It was a blue-and-white striped bikini, and perhaps a size too small for her, for it didn't seem to cover as much of her breasts as it could have done. Nonetheless, it looked extremely nice on her. Ilana struck a seductive pose, leaning out her hips. "Well?" she asked. "What you think?"

Yuuichi found the outfit extremely alluring; that much he could not deny. However, for some reason it did not seem to spark the same level of shock, embarrassment or blood loss that he had previously suffered upon seeing a half-naked Ilana, and this puzzled him into silence. Ilana quickly picked up on this. "Hmm? You like it not?" she asked.

"N-no, it's not that!" said Yuuichi hurriedly. "I really do love it! It's just… well… I guess…"

"What is?" asked Ilana, curious.

"I, uhh… don't really know how to put it into words," said Yuuichi hesitantly, "but, uhh… it feels like… seeing you standing there without many clothes on, it just… doesn't feel the same way it did when you first came here. You get what I mean?"

"Not really," said Ilana, a little confused. "Maybe you just… are used to it? I get half-naked in front of you many time now, maybe effect has worn off."

"Maybe," admitted Yuuichi. "Don't get me wrong, I still think you're very attractive, but… how should I put this?... seeing you like this a month or so ago, I would have been shocked, or embarrassed, or… something like that. But seeing you like this now, all I feel about it is that… well, that you're extremely beautiful."

Ilana smiled. "I understand now," she said. "You are used to having me around. And I think, perhaps… you have truly fallen in love with me."

Yuuichi blushed heavily and looked away. "I guess I have," he mumbled.

Ilana giggled, and also blushed a little. "Is okay, Yuuichi," she said. "I in love with you too, remember?"

Yuuichi looked back up at Ilana, surprised. Though he had long suspected it, if not known it from the start, this was the first time Ilana had actually told him that she loved him. "Ehh? Really?" he said. He couldn't help glancing down at his scrawny physique once again.

"Of course," said Ilana, slowly advancing towards Yuuichi. "I tell you many times, it is heart that is most important, not money or beauty, and you have very warm heart." She delicately placed a hand on Yuuichi's chest. "It matters not to me if you are handsome or rich, Yuuichi. It matters not if you are pervert otaku who love cartoon girls in bikinis. I love you anyway."

Suddenly, Ilana leaned forwards, and Yuuichi found himself frozen to the spot as her face slowly grew closer to his. When her lips were just an inch from Yuuichi's, she closed her eyes and whispered, "Ya lyublyu tebya".

"You what?" Yuuichi whispered back.

"Is Russian," said Ilana. "It means, 'I love you'."


Before Yuuichi could respond, Ilana's lips moved forward that last tantalizing inch, connecting with Yuuichi's in a tender kiss. After a moment of surprise, Yuuichi closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, savouring what was his first kiss. Finally, after what seemed like a blissful eternity, their lips parted, and Ilana looked deeply and lovingly into Yuuichi's eyes. "…with all my heart," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment