Thursday 2 July 2015

Day 162

[from Aishiteru! Hikikomori-san]

"Hey, Yuuichi… can we go to beach sometime?"

Yuuichi turned his attention away from the computer for a moment, turning to face Ilana, who was currently lying on the sofa, reading one of his less explicit manga. "I always want to go to beach, but in Russia I live too far away, and beach there is too cold," she said. "Now I am in Japan, and it summer, I want to go to beach. Can we?"

Yuuichi smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, actually" he said. "It's been a while since I got to go to the beach myself. Oh, but I don't think either of us has a swimsuit…"

"Then we go buy swimsuit," said Ilana, smiling. "You always worry about problem that has easy solution."

"I guess so," said Yuuichi. "That's just me, though, I guess. I mean, you never seem to be concerned about… anything, really. Even when I came clean about everything, when you first got here, you took it pretty well."

Ilana nodded. "I say many times before, Yuuichi, but I love your honesty. Is good thing to have. Better, maybe, than riches and fame."

"Honesty won't put bread on the table, or pay my electric bills, though," said Yuuichi.

"Neither will fame," said Ilana, raising an eyebrow. "Many a famous person lose everything, go back to have nothing, have to go on terrible TV show to get money back."

Yuuichi nodded. "I think knowing how to spend your money is just as important as actually earning it," he said. "Luckily, having been a NEET for three years, I'm pretty good at that."

Ilana did not seem very amused by this statement. "You spend many yen on plastic figures and video games and pervert comics," she said bluntly. "You spend too much on not important things, just like famous person."

"They're important to me!" said Yuuichi, going on the defensive. "I couldn't live without my anime figurines and video games! And they're not "pervert comics", they're hentai manga!"

"What is difference?" said Ilana.

"Uhh… well..." Yuuichi felt a change of subject was probably needed at this point. "Anyway, if we both need swimsuits, we should probably head to the mall to pick some up, right? So, how about we go this weekend, and then head to the beach the weekend after?"

"I want to go this weekend," said Ilana, pouting.

Yuuichi smiled. "Alright," he said. "Then, how about I take some time off on Friday, we go and buy our swimsuits then, and then we go to the beach on Saturday or Sunday?"

Ilana nodded enthusiastically. "Sounds good to me," she said.

"Alright, then that's what we'll do," said Yuuichi. "I'm looking forward to it already."

Ilana, still a bit peeved about Yuuichi's hypocritical stance on spending habits, quickly saw an opportunity to tease her husband. "Is that so?" she said, smirking. "Is that because you get to see me in pretty swimsuit?"

The thought alone made Yuuichi flush bright red. "N-no, that's not it at all-!" he protested.

"Are you sure?" asked Ilana. "Because I know you are massive pervert, so surely thought of me in swimsuit is good one to you, yes?"

"W-well, I won't deny that…" Yuuichi admitted. "But that's not the reason I agreed! You asked, and I'd been wanting to go anyway, so-"

"Don't worry, Yuuichi," said Ilana, winking. "I pick out nice, pretty swimsuit, just for you~ Or… maybe we find naked beach to go to?"

The mere thought of being naked on a beach with Ilana gave Yuuichi yet another severe nosebleed. "I… I don't think Japan has any nudist beaches…" he said, clutching at his nose to try and stem the bleeding. "Anyway, I think the sand would get in some rather uncomfortable places if you went there naked…"

Ilana pouted once more. "Is shame," she said. "Well, you still get to see me in pretty swimsuit. You feel lucky that I was bought for you, yes?"

Yuuichi, giving in to his perversions, gave Ilana a blissful smile despite the crimson liquid contnuing to pour from his nostrils. "I feel luckier and luckier every day," he said.

"You certainly look lucky," Ilana remarked.

"I should go get some tissues," said Yuuichi, as he got up out of his chair.


"You do that," said Ilana, smirking privately to herself. Husband is so easy to tease, she thought. Is adorable. Strange how man so perverted can be so awkward about perverted things. Well, I complain not. Is better than acting perverted towards me all the time, like I am just object. Maybe that is what figures and pervert comics are for… channel lust away from wife, so he treat me nicely instead. Maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment