Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day 14

[from I Watch You Sleeping]

I can't help it. I can't stop thinking about him. Not being with him is driving me crazy. I have to see him. And not just in the corridors, as he walks past. Not just in the cafeteria, staring from afar. I have to be with him. Alone with him, just the two of us. That would be perfect.

I'm not allowed out to go see him. I don't know why. It's like they're trying to keep us apart, even though we're meant to be together. But they can't stop me from seeing him, not if I want to. I can just sneak out at night, once they're asleep. Yeah, that’s what I'll do. I'll sneak out tonight and go see him. Oh, I bet he'll be so delighted to see me outside his window!

I already found his address on Google, so I know where I'm going. I got his number off his Facebook profile, so I can text him when I get there. I should have asked him myself, but I was too shy. I wish I could just speak to him, tell him how I feel… I know I'll find the courage eventually! I'm sure of it!

I get ready for bed as usual, but I don't go to sleep. Even if I tried, I'm far too excited. When my father comes to check on me, I lie down and pretend to be asleep. Even once he goes back to his own room, I remain like that until I hear him start to snore. The coast is clear. Here I come, my love!

Quietly, I slip out of bed, put on a jacket, grab my phone and tiptoe downstairs. I grab a set of keys from the side, and text him to let him know I'm coming. I hope he's still awake. I know he likes gaming, so maybe he's stayed up to play something. I know he likes his PS4~

I unlock the front door, open it, and grab my bike. I leave, wheeling my bike alongside me, then quietly lock back up once I'm outside. My parents will never know; they won't suspect a thing. I get on my bike and cycle off, towards his house.

I dunno how long it takes me to get there, but it doesn't feel very long at all. I'm so excited! I'm finally going to be with him! When I get there, I check my phone and my heart sinks; he hasn't seen my message. He must be asleep. It is almost midnight, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised… but I came all this way to see him and he isn't even awake!

Then I notice that along the front of the house is a support frame for growing plants. Right above it is his bedroom window. The frame looks solid… I think I can climb up there and reach him! I've come so far, I might as well try!

I go to the frame and tug on it. It seems like it'll hold my weight. Slowly, I start to climb up. Sure enough, it holds my weight. It's almost like this was a sign… that I was supposed to do this… that we're supposed to be together. I climb faster. I'm so excited I can barely breathe. He's so close…

Finally I reach the top of the frame, and reach up and grab the window sill. I'm able to pull myself up onto it. The curtains are open. There he is: Kentaro Miyazaki, my beloved. I can see him right through the window. Just as I thought, he's in bed, asleep. He looks so peaceful… so handsome… as much as I want to be here with him tonight, I don't want to wake him up. He looks just perfect like that.

In fact… he looks so perfect… I can't help it. I take out my phone. I point it at the window. I open the camera and take a picture. And then another one. And then another one. I can't help myself. I take so many photos of Kentaro... he looks so perfect in every single one of them, I just can't stop myself…


I don't know how many pictures I take, but after a while I start to get tired. I don't want to leave him, but I know I have to get home. So I put my phone away and climb back down the frame. I get back on my bike and cycle away, feeling giddy. I was with Ken-chan… I was so close to Ken-chan… I could have reached out and touched him… that settles it! I have to tell him! I have to tell him that I love him, that I feel the same way he does about me! I have to do it! And then we can finally be together…~

No comments:

Post a Comment