Saturday 29 August 2015

[IMPORTANT] Vote for your favourite project from Project 20:15!

Project 20:15 has been a great success across the board. I've made a fantastic amount of progress on many of my projects and gotten a fair amount of feedback. I'd like to try and continue writing daily from next year onwards, but my time might be better spent working on a few projects at a time, rather than trying to balance all 30+ at once. And if I'm working on something nobody cares about, then it's a waste of everyone's time.

So this is a VERY important poll. It's a simple question: which projects would you like me to continue working on next year? There are a few projects, such as StarLight and Electron, that I intend to continue working on anyway, but I wanna know what you guys want to see. I wanna know what's popular here. You'll be able to vote right up until December 31st, and you can vote for as many projects as you want (but you can only vote once, hopefully, so make it count!)

Without further ado, here is the link: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll400469x04eD421C-15 If you've been following Project 20:15 at all, even just one or two projects, please vote. Feedback is very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment